I have always been interested in games and game mechanics.
Writer, Designer, Creative Guru. World Traveler. Lover of Games.
Narrative designer, world builder, game designer, and writer – committed to creating fun games to broaden their appeal to serve the widest possible audience. Proven collaborative experience in: designing unique game systems, character development and dialogue writing, narrative design, level design, quest design, game documentation
In 2016, I successfully launched my own book series on Kickstarter. Done in the “Choose-Your-Own-Adventure” style, The Castle of Blackwood Moors (ISBN-10: 1535373644) is available now on Amazon. The gamebook spans 120,000 words and 535 pages with unique mechanics that blends traditional pen and paper RPGs with narrative interaction. Ask me for an excerpt of the world building and mechanics I designed for the series!
(August 2018 to April 2019)
• Wrote the main story line for the game, Wheels of War (Name could change).
• Created plot lines for the game Guns of Glory..
• Organized Excel spreadsheets for all the data (Heroes, Rewards, Story lines) for Guns of Glory.
(April 2017 to May 2018)
• Writer and creator of the main story of the game, as well as creating a novel based on this main story line.
• Designed the three playable races along with the NPC races and the two major villain races.
• Created and drew the world map so it would work with the novel and the game.
• Designed and wrote story lines, characters, levels, skills and equipment for Star Wars: Legend project, Cosmic War Age and Her Dragon Knight.
• Managed IP relationship between Disney and the Digital Sky team for Star Wars: Legends by communicating expectations and restrictions for IP usage.